Our new tech accessory has been designed with motorcyclists in mind. It has been expertly designed to add additional auxiliary power for devices such as GPS, heated grips, running lights, USB and more.
The Innovv Powerhub 3 is designed for motorcycles and provides a switched power system that protects your bike’s electrics and your devices. The Powerhub 3 is the best option or providing new power options for your motorcycle.
- Solid build, simple design, and user friendly
- Extreme energy saving technology. The new and improved Innovv PowerHub 3 adapts unique energy saving technology resulting in a standby current of less than 10uA and a no-load power consumption less than 0.2W
- Supports up to 5 devices. the Innovv PowerHub 3 is designed to connect upto 5 electronic devices at any one time.
- Multi in line fuse Protection. Each + wire is augmented with an independent in-line fuse protection of up to 5 devices.
- Max output for each wire is 5A and 15A if all wires are being used. Each wire is provided with a 3A fuse which can be sapped out if required.
- High End Durability and rates IP67. Protected from immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) for up to 30 mins.
- Like all other Innovv products, the PowerHub 3 is designed for durability in harsh environments. The system can easily be used and is designed to maintain functionality in a variety of conditions based upon its IP67 rating.
- Multi Use Application. The 3rd generation PowerHub is not only compatible with motorcycles, but a variety of land and water-based vehicles also.
Input voltage – DC 9V-16V
Input Current – <15A
Output voltage – DC 9V-16V
ACC Voltage – DC 9V-16V
Each Output Current – 3A
Single Output Current – ≤5A
MAX Output Power – ≤200W
Standby Current – ≤10uA
No Load Power Consumption – ≤0.2W
Waterproof IP Rating – IP67
Overcurrent Protection – Fuse
Operating Temperature -30℃ to 70℃
Delay Output – 10 Seconds
Curious how this compares to the previous model? Read the review of our Powerhub 2 – “Another small great product from Innovv- the innovation crew.”
We’ve taken this sentiment and ran with it with the release of the Powerhub 3. We’ve added additional specifications to the Powerhub 3 to keep pushing our products further.
How to install
The Powerhub 3 installation process is the same as the Powerhub 2. See the video below for guidance: