Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Statement and the Data Protection Act 1998. Innovv.co.uk will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer), except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent or where we are required by law to disclose. We will use your information for the purposes of administration, to source your financial products, marketing and customer services. Except where we are required to disclose by law, we will treat all your information as confidential, even when you are no longer a client and will not disclose any such information except where a disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Orders are processed in accordance with local law as well as that they are not sold to third parties.
- You are obligated to complete 3D Secure in checkout as part of our terms & conditions.3D Secure not only covers innovv.co.uk from fraudulent transactions, it also covers your purchase. We will not accept any payments (excluding PayPal method) made by any Credit/Debit cards that don’t pass 3D secure as it may not be genuine.
- co.uk is responsible for the cardholders website transaction, Credit/Debit card details are entered on a secure SSL protected page.PayPal and Stripe (the payment processing methods we use) all have high SSL security forms.
- You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase.By purchasing or placing an order for any product through the website, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 18 years and have read and fully understood these terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase. If you are in any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You are purchasing on the understanding that you have made all appropriate means to comply yourself and fully understand the applicable laws relating to such equipment used in this country or your own country and the consequences, which may be implied by misuse.
- Unless otherwise agreed all sales conducted through innovv.co.uk are made on these conditions of sale.No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided to you will be binding with innovv.co.uk unless confirmed in writing by a director of the company.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by innovv.co.uk.
- All goods are subject to availability.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the innovv.co.uk online shop and we’d like you to be able to try your camera to make sure it suits your needs and expectations*. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it to us for a refund – No questions asked**. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund under our Money Back Guarantee. Associated upgraded shipping option fees are not refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: this guarantee only applies to orders placed on our web store www.innovv.co.uk. To qualify for a refund, return your Innovv product in the original box, including device, charger, battery, instructions and other components. All merchandise must be in like new condition. Shipping charges may apply.
*30day guarantee applies to the light use of the camera (only) in order to confirm the image quality, explore the settings options and gain more knowledge about what the camera does.
**The extended Money Back Guarantee (30 days) applies to the Innovv camera only and excludes the following products: Memory cards, Separate Accessories – all of which are covered under the standard 14-day cooling-off rights.