With thanks to Graham Lund
K5 install on BMW R1200RS
Very neat install.. As can see he created his own front mount..
K5 Fitted to BMW R1250GS
Alex McLellan has kindly shared some images of his Innovv K5 camera install with us for inspiration.
Check out the images!
List of 5.8GHz compatible smartphones:
Not all phones are capable of streaming the ultra high fidelity 4K footage direct to mobile. As time goes on, more mobile devices will have this capability but for now we are proudly ahead of the curve and this list details the popular devices we know are compatible.
1. Fix the App crashes with the Parking Mode.
2. Change the interval time for the INNOVV K5 to restart to work from 1 min to 10s after the failure of the INNOVV App (caused by disconnect the Wi-Fi or exit the INNOVV App directly).
How to update firmware:
1. Click the above link to download the latest firmware named K5.bin to your computer
2. Copy the K5.bin file to an SD card. The file name must be the original name and other names could not work, such as K5(1).bin or K5(2).bin.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into your INNOVV DVR.
4. Power on your INNOVV camera system, and the firmware will be automatically updated with the red light flashing erratically.
Once update is successful the blue light will be flashing on a regular basis appx once a second. If for any reason the update was not successful, please repeat the update.
Click here for K5 manual.
Download INNOVV App from App Store
Download INNOVV App from Play Store