1. Fix the bug that may cause the product to crash due to a long time of use.
2. Fix the bug that may cause the product to fail to turn on the WiFi or recording.
3. Optimize the delayed shutdown issue.
How to update firmware:
1. Click the above link to download the latest firmware named K3.bin to your computer
2. Copy the K3.bin file to an SD card which shall be in FAT32 format. The file name must be the original name and other
names could not work, such as K3(1).bin or K3(2).bin.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into your INNOVV DVR.
4. Power on your INNOVV camera system and the firmware will be automatically updated with the red light flashing erratically.
Once update is successful the blue light will be flashing on a regular basis appx once a second. If for any reason the update
was not successful, please repeat the update.