If you’re a motorcyclist concerned about your safety on the roads, the Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot System is a game-changer worth exploring. This groundbreaking system utilizes radar technology to detect blind spots and offers riders an unobstructed view of their surroundings. In this blog post, we will delve into the Mirror Version of the system and discuss how it can significantly enhance your riding experience.
Understanding the Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot System
The Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot System is an innovative safety solution designed specifically for motorcyclists. By integrating advanced radar technology into motorcycles, this system provides riders with an extra set of eyes on the road, enhancing situational awareness and minimizing the risk of accidents caused by blind spots.
Introducing the Mirror Version: One variant of the Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot System is the Mirror Version. This version incorporates radar technology fitted to the rear of the motorcycle that is connected to the motorcycle’s rearview mirrors, effectively transforming them into intelligent safety devices.
How the Mirror Version Works: The radar sensor emits radio waves, which bounce off surrounding objects and return to the sensor sending a signal to the mirrors to alert the rider. By analysing the time it takes for the waves to return, the system can accurately detect the presence and distance of nearby vehicles.
Overview of the Mirror Version
By utilising a millimetre wave radar that operates within a frequency range of 77-79GHz, and integrating the received data with a sophisticated software algorithm, the ThirdEYE system is capable of recognising moving vehicles approaching from the sides and rear of a motorcycle. This enables it to alert the rider through a combination of visual cues and audible warnings displayed on both mirrors.
Features and Specifications of the Mirror Version
- Wide field of view: 150° horizontal detecting angle maximizing the detecting range, which helps the riders to get more time to react and respond to emergencies.
- High precision: The radar is with 77Ghz sensor which enables the system to achieve super good performance in the range resolution, velocity measurement, and accuracy.
- Durable and flexible: High-end aluminum alloy case and high technology offer a stable performance against harsh environments such as temperatures from -40℃ to +80℃.
- Up to 64 targets: Detecting 64 targets simultaneously in a 50m maximum detecting range helps the driver get more time to react and respond to avoid the accident.
- Easy to Install: Small and Compact sizes make the product quite easy to install.
- Protection Degree: IP 67 rate, superior performance against water, dust and excellent performance in high& low-temperature environments.
An in-depth review by RiderCamTV